Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dancing in the breeze.

 

What I wore today:
Shirt: Gap
Skirt: JCrew
Shoes: Born
Necklace: Crystalb
I know this outfit doesn't look like much, but it is my favorite. The skirt is light weight and dances in the breeze. That is the not-so-secret to staying cool, is wearing clothes that move in the breeze.
Today I went to Thomas' school, and it is a great school, but there is no air conditioner. Thomas and I also went to a Buddhist Temple in search of an elephant, but it was not there. So we just walked around for a minute before Thomas started crying because the ants were crawling on his feet. You see, you have to remove your shoes before entering the Temple, and Thomas is not a big fan of taking off his shoes. Oh well. It was still a fun day.

 


 


1 comment:

  1. The dress is really fabulous and stunning and it's affordable. The design and color pattern of the dress is so stylish and gorgeous. I love ladies denim shirt dresses like this one. I prefer shirts,skirt,shoes,and necklace for my all time fashion. Good post and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete