Friday, April 26, 2013

Beauty.

Around the interwebz the last bit, I have watched/read/seen the Dove Beauty campaign.  I have read/seen/heard responses to this same campaign.  

Do you know what struck me the most? That so few women think they are beautiful.  What the?

There is so much beauty in the world, and one of the most beautiful things in the entire world are the women in it.  

So this is my beauty campaign. 

My name is Emily, and I am 
BEAUTIFUL! 

 You are beautiful.  We are all beautiful.

Spread the word. 

P.S. If you don't think you are beautiful- try saying it over and over again- it helps to really believe it.  If that doesn't work, let me know, I will tell you.



1 comment:

  1. Cute pants! And totally worth it for the hot months coming up. I'm not very good at sticking to my shopping fasts either, but at least it makes me think twice before a purchase.

    ReplyDelete