Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Garden.







Tank and Cardigan:  Old Navy
Skirt:  MNG Mango via JCPenny
Bracelet:  Nordstrom
Necklace:  Local (a company called Emerge.  Very cool company that empowers girls that come from abusive situations.  Find out more here.)
Shoes: Born (Old)


I love this sparkly tank from Old Navy, and since it is the day before New Year's Eve, I thought it was perfect.  It adds the perfect amount of pizazz without being overwhelming.

These pictures were taken in a corner of my backyard, although here, backyards are called gardens.  I find the term garden much more charming than backyard, so that is what I call it now.  There are many phrases and words that are a little bit different here.  My next favorite is take-away rather than to-go.  You know, when you go to a restaurant and order something to-go?  Here in Sri Lanka they call it take away; I like take away better.  The end.





No comments:

Post a Comment