Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Full Disclosure



Shirt: Gap
Shorts: Target (Old)


I love getting dressed.  I love putting outfits together, but there are days, I just feel lazy.  Today was one of those days.  Sometimes I judge an outfit by its ability to take a nap in.  Today is January 1st, and last night I stayed up late.  I knew that I would want a nap today, and this outfit was perfect for that.  I also didn't put any make-up on, and I wore glasses.  This way, when I get ready for bed, I will have fewer steps before I will be able to hit the pillow.  Oh, and I didn't do anything with my hair, I got out of the shower and let it air dry.  LAZY.  DAY.

Now you know.

Even though I consider this a lazy outfit, I still love it- especially the shirt.  I love this t-shirt for two reasons, the first, I lived in Moscow as a teenager, and it was my first time living outside of the United States, and so it has a special place in my heart.  Also, every time I wear it, my husband tells me he likes this shirt.  


No comments:

Post a Comment