Friday, January 18, 2013

Hula Hoop and Lunch.












Shirt/Skirt/Necklace/Belt: JCrew
Shoes: Target
Purse: Steven by Steve Madden via Nordstrom

You will notice that my pictures were taken in two different places today.  That is because Ben and I went out to lunch, and I asked him to take some pictures for me. However, he has a limit as to how many he will take, so I came home to further document my outfit.  Because, as I have mentioned before (maybe not here, but in other realms of my life) if an event/outfit/anything does have a picture taken, it is questionable as to whether or not it really happened. It explains the need for Facebook, Instagram and every other method we have of documenting our lives these days.  I must say, I am a big fan.

On another note, in case you were wondering, I am a self proclaimed expert at the hula hoop.  Seriously, I could go for hours hula-hooping.  I might try to make a career of it or something. AND since I am so magnanimous, I try to pass on my skills to my children. Obviously, Thomas is a natural. One note about Thomas.  He is naturally cool. Some kids are cute, some kids are smart, Thomas is cool.  The end.



No comments:

Post a Comment