Friday, January 11, 2013

Priorities.





Shirt: JCrew
Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace:  JCrew
Shoes:  DV via Amazon
Bracelet: Target
Watch: Fossil

This entire outfit was planned around the necklace.  I bought this necklace around Christmas time on sale.  This necklace was in my cart for awhile, and when there was a sale on regular priced items, I jumped on it.  Online, the picture makes the necklace look a little more coral and not bright orange.  I have put this necklace on many times, only to realize it just wasn't right with what I was wearing.  Then this morning I took out the necklace, put it on, and planned the entire outfit around this necklace. 
The skirt was the second choice, followed by the shirt and the shoes.  
I am really not really sure that I love this outfit.  I think it is fine, but nothing extraordinary.  I told my husband I wasn't sure I wanted to post this outfit, as it was somewhat disappointing.  He told me it was the shirt.  I thought it was the skirt, either way just something felt a little off.  However, one thing I love is the color combination.  Maybe just not these two items.  
Not everyday can be a perfect day, but we move on, and we try different combinations.  Tomorrow is another day to get dressed.



No comments:

Post a Comment