Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Going out for bread.












Shirt: Gap
Shorts: JCrew
Shoes: Born
Purse: Mexico

After our adventure yesterday, I did not feel like leaving the house, however, we were out of bread.  That meant that I needed to go to the store.  I didn't want to go, and no one else did either.  Instead, I convinced everyone that we should go out to get a treat, so we went to a bakery called Bread Talk.  They have croissants, rolls and of course bread, all made on site daily.  Yum.  We picked up a few things, and headed home.  On our way home, we stopped at the park for a few minutes so the boys could play.  Now I need to relax for a minute or two, my muscles are tired.

P.S.  The reason I am holding the bag is because when I thought of putting it down for the sake of the pictures, all I could picture was ants and other bugs attacking it.  There are a lot of bugs here, all of which seem to love food as much as I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment