Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Croquet, anyone?



Close up of my necklace, made custom (my own locket) by the lovely, Crystal B.  The little necklace is also made by Crystal B.  It is a small CTR (Choose the Right) necklace.








Because, I'm pretty much a big deal.


Shirt: Anthropologie, Shorts: Gap via Thrift Store, Shoes: Born Sandals.  Elephant Ring:  Nordstrom Rack

Two things we should take from this post. 

1.  I was taking pictures of this lovely outfit, and started to feel a little too posed.  Then I saw the croquet set laying on the grass, and well, I started my own little game.  
I think the best thing a person can do is be themselves.  Myself definitely came out in these pictures.

2.  I love Born Shoes.  They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned.  I have several pairs, because I can walk around forever and ever without my feet hurting.  Seriously.  If you are looking for a comfort shoe, I would check out Born.  


No comments:

Post a Comment