Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pink Skirt.





Skirt: JCrew
Shirt: Anthropologie
White undershirt: shade clothing (half-tee shirt)
Shoes: Seychelles brand via Amazon.
Necklace: Thrift store in San Diego
Bracelets: Stella and Dot, Nordstrom and groopdealz
Sunglasses:  Gift from a swag bag.  I love free stuff.
Purse: Steve Madden via Nordstrom

This is one of my favorite skirts.  It has pleats and is BRIGHT pink.  Every time I wear it, it makes me feel pretty.  That is the point of getting dressed for me; feeling good about myself. 

Oh, I have big feet.  Did you notice that, too?  Yeah.  I wear a 9.5 to a 10.  I don't always like the way my feet look in these kind of sandals (flat with an ankle strap), but you know what?  I absolutely love the bow, and there is absolutely nothing I can do about my shoe size.

No comments:

Post a Comment