Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day.


Kisses!







White Undershirt: Shade
Tank: Old Navy
Jacket: H&M
Skirt: JCrew
Arrow Bangle: Stella & Dot
Brooch: Etsy
Shoes: Seyshelles

Happy Valentine's Day. 

Obviously this Valentine's Day I went with pink. I love pink, and I was so excited to pull out my favorite sparkly tank top, and pretty pink bow shoes. You can never have too much pink, right?
 Not on Valentine's Day.

Today was a pretty low key day in our house. My husband had to take some people to dinner for work, so I took the boys to McDonald's. They were so excited, and when I told them they were my Valentine's dates, they were thrilled, which of course made my day.

Ben and I will go out to dinner tomorrow night, so that will be nice- and less crowded. 

When Ben and I were first married, I saw an advertisement that said, "nothing says 'I Love You' like a heart shaped pizza".  Even though we never got that pizza, (I'm not sure we could afford the extra cost of having it shaped into a heart) every Valentine's Day, I tell him that I love him like a heart shaped pizza.  You know, it's the little things that keep the spark alive. 



No comments:

Post a Comment