Saturday, February 9, 2013

Paris. The Magical City.








This photo thanks to my friend Kelly.

Every. Single. Time. I see the Eiffel Tower in person, it takes my breath away. It is majestic and magical and absolutely fabulous. Especially at night.
 Paris has become one of my very favorite cities to visit. Each time I go, it gets a little better and better, and I find something new to love.  
This trip was certainly no exception. This trip was a girls trip, and two of my best girls and I played for a week in the city of lights. It was a wonderful week, and a perfect break from real life. I can't wait to go back, and I can't wait to hang out with the girls again. There is something refreshing about hanging out with people that you can be yourself with- without holding back.

Oh, one more thing, I had more pictures of this trip, but unfortunately, I lost my Ipod touch...so sad.  If you want to see more, check out my Instagram

P.S. If you don't recognize him from his recent stint at running for President, the bottom picture is Newt Gingrich, and his lovely wife, Callista. Oh, and my girls, Kelly and Dasha.



No comments:

Post a Comment