Saturday, March 2, 2013

An Ambitious Goal






Shirt and Skirt: Anthropologie
Belt: From another skirt
Shoes: Local
Bracelet and Necklace: WontonMommy
Earrings: India




Have I told you about my New Year's Resolution? I am not going to buy clothes until July. Six months without buying any clothes. It is a challenge. There are two main reasons I am doing it. The first, the money that I would spend on clothes is going to pay back my trip to Paris/Ireland. The second, I have a lot of clothes, and I thought it would be good to try using what I have before I buy more. 
It has been a good experience. Depending on how it goes, I might extend it for the entire year. That way I can start saving money for when I need to buy clothes for a colder climate. But we will see, I also really love shopping...we'll see if I go for instant or delayed gratification.



1 comment:

  1. I love your posts and your beautiful blog! I came to you through your another blog, Our Life. I love fashion, too, but I am not very good about recording it. We're in your neighboring country, India, now. Nice to have found you!

    ReplyDelete