Friday, March 1, 2013

Questionable Outfit.







Dress: Gap
Undershirt: Half-Tee
Belt: Anthropolgie
Necklace: Can't remember
Shoes: Dolce Vita brand
Earrings: Target

I am not sure how I feel about the whole strapless dress and an undershirt, but I thought I would try it out today.  Normally I wear this dress with a cardigan or something over it, but today, today I went for it. I didn't feel like the hassle of making sure the cardigan was covering all my bits, so I went with the undershirt.

I still don't know what I think of it. I just really wanted to wear this dress, and you know when you really want to wear something so you make it happen, no matter what? Yup, that is where I was this morning when I got dressed.

Oh, and this dress wrinkles really easily. Kind of a bummer.

1 comment:

  1. I generally dislike the whole undershirt wit sleeveless or strapless dress phenomenon, but I actually like this outfit. It totally works!

    ReplyDelete