Monday, March 4, 2013

Enjoying the hot outdoors.




Shirt: Loft
Shorts: JCrew
Necklace: Local
Bracelets: Nordstrom, Bauble Bar
Shoes: Born
Sunnies and Purse: Target


This is what to wear to a picnic at the park when it is really hot, and there could be a game of football (soccer), and you will probably have to sit on the ground. 

Thomas' school had a picnic at the park today, and man, is it getting hot here. And even though it was hot, the boys had some ice cream, and I had some fresh coconut water, and things were alright. 
To give you an idea of how hot it is, when we got home, I had sweat lines from my purse. 
HOT MESS. HOT. MESS.

Oh, and just so you know, my fresh coconut was less than 50 cents! Anyone want to come for a visit? You too can be a hot mess. AND I will treat you to coconut water. Seriously, does it get better than that? I think not.


No comments:

Post a Comment